Monday, February 6, 2012

Engagement

09 - 10 - 2011

Hi guys,sorry for the late updates.... I'm already TAKEN!hope E.H noted ok
ok back to story.... we choose this date coz  its easy to remember 9 10 & 11..easy right?
Here's some ours bio....
First meet  : 14 February 2009
Declare as Couple : 20 February 2009
Engaged : 09 October 2011
Solemnization : 22 December 2012 ( on the way )
Reception : 29 December 2012 ( on the way )

here's some picture was taken on that day :
location : Taman Maluri,KL
photography : Snapeye by Yim
dais : Khachak Boutique Bridal

 Makeup by Farhana

This is my MR.Fiance
Mohd Afis 

Mama Abah baby girl

This is my Small Family
Hugs & Kisses

 My Future In Laws family

 Ibu , Me , Mama
Yeayyy ada 2 org Angel's

Die Die my BFF yg hadirkan diri
tysm guys HUGS ketatketat 

Ok,already viewed rite?
Only simple ordinary engagement.
My Du'a,May ALLAH bless our relationship...Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment